Saturday, April 25, 2009

I was Memed By Holemaster!



Here is how it works.

1) Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2) Write the rules (I don’t what they are, they must be these five points)
3) Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
4) Tag 6 persons adding their links directly.
5) Alert the persons that you tagged them.


1)I get 3 month on,3 month off hankerings for Aldi Crunchy peanut butter.

2)I love it when you are about to ring/text someone,they contact you at that precise moment.

3)My friends are my family too,its awful that it takes a tragedy to make you realise this.

4)I love it when a plan comes together

5)I dont want to get a car as i love walking (thanks DA),but i will have to give in as it is impractical for me not to have one.

6)I cant read just one book,so i have often got about 3 on the go,its not big or clever ,its probably just undiagosed A.D.D.


Now to tag peeps

Twenty

The Good Doctor

Maxi-pad

Hellbrain

Mad Jack

Begrudger

First time tagging so i hope i dont fuck it up.I'm sure ye'll let me know

5 comments:

  1. Yes,must remember to put the names into the link code...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I've done this already and I'm not interesting enough to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't read any books.

    I start one, then read about a third of it, and then get distracted for about 6 months, and then have to start again from scratch.

    I've been reading Moby Dick for 3 years and Catch 22 for 6.

    Honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oftr: Its Adhd,you need Ritelin

    ReplyDelete